Club-K Container Missile System is designed for engagement:
- surface ships of different classes and types
- land and shore-based targets
The following types of missiles are used in Club-K system:
- 3M-54KE, 3М-54KE1, Kh-35UE anti-ship missiles;
- 3M-14KE, Kh-35UE land-attack missiles.
Universal launching module, performed as the standard maritime container-type, is the basic unit of Club-K system. Club-K system basic configuration includes from one to four universal launching modules. Club-K universal launching module ammunition load includes 4 missiles. Club-K universal launching module is fully autonomous.
The standard configuration of universal launching module includes:
- fire control system
- vertical (for 3M-54KE, 3M-54KE1, 3M-14KE missiles) or inclined (for Kh-35UE missiles) launcher
- combat management, communication and navigation system
- power-supply, life support and fire-extinguishing systems
Club-K system can be supplied with active-and-passive or passive target acquisition and designation systems (including the container-type variant) that enables to detect, identify, bear and determine target coordinates at the distance exceeding the missile range. Technical means of Club-K system can also receive target designation data from any coastal, shipborne, aviation, satellite system and complex available to the customer.
- use from any land launching positions, maritime, railway platforms and open trucks
- efficiency of delivery by all means of transport and installation on a carrier or a coastal position
- surface and land target engagement
- increase in ammunition load capabilities